PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY｜ICRAS 2023 论文集出版
All submitted papers must be written in English. Accepted papers will be published in ICRAS 2023 Conference Proceedings.
Important Dates | 重要时间
Submission Guideline | 投稿指南
1. Papers for publication must be submitted in full paper electronically via
2. Papers for presentation only must be submitted by abstract at least.
3. All submissions should be written in English with a paper length of minimum four (4) and maximum nine (9) double-column printed pages (10-point font) including figures.The authors are suggested to use the ICRAS 2023 Formatting Template.
Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of
sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiaris